Friday, December 10, 2010

A HOUSE DIVIDED...

The Bible says that a house divided cannot stand. Whatever you stand for in life needs to be backed up with action. I talked about that concept on my radio show today. We can't be these fair-weather people when it comes to major decisions. The Bible says that a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. Don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk as well. I am definitely one for putting actions to my words. I wanted to go to college, so I took the steps necessary to make that happen. I wanted to be in SAG, so I took the steps necessary to make that happen. On and on and on. The good old saying is true: if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. There is too much double-mindedness going on. Stand for something, and mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment