Friday, May 15, 2015

A REMINDER TO SURRENDER

In less than 24 hours, I have been blessed by this simple reminder. Last night, I had the pleasure of attending a special teaching about the Holy Spirit at my church. I had questions that went unanswered for too long finally talked about. The key word of the night was YIELD, which is another word for surrender. This morning, the devotional that I read was talking about accepting the Lord's plan for our life. It is so easy to get caught up in our own plans and not even consider His plans for us. As I say on my radio show all the time, God has a plan and a purpose for your life!!!!!!!! We must do everything possible to surrender our will for His will. He knows us better than we can ever know ourselves. I recently replayed one of my shows titled THE SURRENDERED LIFE. I welcome you to listen to the show by the following link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thoughtsforvision/2015/04/28/thoughts-for-vision. I hope this reminder helps you as well. Surrendering to God should not be a burden, but an honor!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment