Monday, November 22, 2010

DOES GOD CARE?

I used to think that God didn’t care about health until:
Beloved, I wish above all else that thou mayest prosper and be in health,…
(3 John 2)

I used to think that God didn’t care about finances until:
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things should be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)

I used to think that God didn’t care about thoughts until:
The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are
deceit. (Proverbs 12:5)

I used to think that God didn’t care about words until:
He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his
lips shall have destruction. (Proverbs 13:3)

I used to think that God didn’t care about life outside the church door until:
…,Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. (Mark
16:15)

God cares so much about us. How much do we care about Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment