Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NO WORKS, NO FAITH

We all like to think that we have great faith. But what really determines that? James 2:26 says, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also". Faith is determined by your actions. I can have a taste for an hamburger all day long. But if I don't go to the store and buy the buns, meat, lettuce, tomatoes, etc. then I guess I'm going hungry, right? Same concept to any dreams, goals, or visions that God has placed in our hearts. We have to take ACTION, people. Our dreams will die without it. I do not want to go to heaven and have God tell me, "I had all these plans for you, but you wouldn't make a move". How terrible would that be? I'm not trying to get into heaven on a curve. When I go up there, all I want to hear from God is, "Well done".

No comments:

Post a Comment