Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ARE YOU SPIRITUALLY ANOREXIC OR BULIMIC?

Are you brave enough to ask yourself this question? Do you find yourself coming to church and leaving deathly starved or bloated? Everyone has to answer this question for themselves. At different times in my life, I have been both. First, I used to be one of those people who sat way in the back at church and be craving for a morsel of food. So I started reading and digesting the Word of God. But then I started to feel like I was stuffing myself with the Word, and not getting enough of it out. That is a HORRIBLE feeling. I couldn't take the nausea any more. I had to get before the Lord, and ask Him to give me the spiritual Tums that I needed for my release. I can't tell you how much better I feel. What about you? Do you need a spiritual Tums or a spiritual Big Mac? You decide. Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment