Saturday, October 30, 2010

"BUSY" SHOULD BE A 4-LETTER WORD

I'm at the point to where I can't stand hearing the word "busy". Why you ask? Because I feel that most people abuse the use of the word. Most people, when asked how they are doing, they say that they are "busy" as if they just won the Nobel Peace Prize. Well, I have a question to ask of all of you "busy" people: "BUSY" WITH WHAT, EXACTLY?

Now, don't try to negate the question. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, Willis. Are you busy with things that really matter, or are you busy with JUNK? Some of you have to admit that the majority of the stuff that you're "busy" with shouldn't mean a hill of beans to you. Some of you need to do a spring cleaning when it comes to your busyness. Not all busyness is good, not at all. Most "busy" people end up in sanitariums, hospitals and morgues. Something to think about, isn't it?

So the next time that you're asked how you're doing, just tell the truth and say, "I can use a "busy" break. How about you?" Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment