Monday, October 25, 2010

WHY THOUGHTS FOR VISION?

I want to share for just a minute on why I titled my blog "Thoughts for Vision". The title is inspired by 2 verses in the Bible. The first is Jeremiah 29:11 (For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord,...). The other is Proverbs 29:18 (Where there is no vision, the people perish:...). Let's think about that for a moment. God is the one who places dreams and goals in our hearts. But we have to catch hold of them and carry them to fruition. God plants the seed, and we have to water it. It is NOT God's job to BOTH plant and water. God is constantly talking to us in so many ways, trying to lead and guide us. But do we always listen and do what He says? I think you know the answer to that. So we have to work on having a tuned ear to God. Sometimes we act as though we need a Trinity hearing aid. All I have to say is get one and make sure that it has a lifetime warranty. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Jacqueline on your new beautiful blog on-line. God bless you and stay in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Do Not Give Up Thank you so very much, Jewel. That means a lot coming from you. You are definitely one of my greatest inspirations. I will try to make it to that next luncheon at Coley's. May God continue to bless you in everything that you do. Take care.

    ReplyDelete