Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CRUISE OF A LIFETIME



Today marks the 1-year anniversary of my very first cruise. It's hard to believe that it's been that long already. I had the time of my life. I went to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. The cruise ship was great, the sites were wonderful, and the food was excellent. The only thing that was not so hot was that the waters were choppy a couple of days. The worst day was Thursday. It would hit me while I was in the shower (clear reminder of what was going on outside). I so stayed in my room until that passed. But that's how life is sometimes. On the midst of a great journey, there will be troubled waters ahead. But continue the journey anyway; you will not regret it. Check out the rest of the videos at www.youtube.com/user/richsisstah (yes, the spelling at the end is correct). If you haven't yet, I pray that one day you will have your cruise of a lifetime. Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment